Tiny Empire | Made in Canada
Looking for a local, sustainable baby product?
We make our own wood rings in our woodshop with Ontario sourced, Canadian, Hard White Maple.
We love hard maple because it's safe as a toy and for teething babies.
1. It’s non splintering and so hard. It rates as a 1450 on the Janka scale. This means it takes 1450 pounds of force to embed a 11.28 millimetre in diameter steel ball into maple wood.
2. It’s also safe for teething because it inhibits bacterial growth. Maple wood uses capillary action to absorb bad bugs from the surface pores. Once bacteria is trapped inside the wood’s cells it suffocates, cut-off from the oxygen it needs to survive.
3. It's sustainable and we can source it right here in Ontario from a small mill in our neighbourhood. We love that we have a connection to the wood that we are using.
Tiny Empire | OH Deer Teether
Our exclusive design, the Oh Deer teether, is a top seller for a reason. It was designed by us with all of the features in mind. It’s light weight, you can attach it to one of our teether clips, it has multiple textures – perfect for a teething and grip!
* Non-Toxic - BPA, PVC, phthalates, mercury, cadmium and lead free
* Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
* Freezer safe – for a little cooling relief!
We currently own two teethers and a paci clip and I have to say these teethers are my daughter favourite. They aren't too hard but also not too soft, the perfect in-between! The pineapple one especially! The grey braid paci clip is so simple and chic that it matches with everything and we take it where ever we go.
Best teethers you can find!! LOVE the variety and the quality is even better!!
The cookie teether came at the perfect time as my little guy cut his first tooth. He loves the different textures on the cooking and it is our go to teether!
Our nursing necklace was a life saver at dinner the other night. When our little guy was fussy we let him use it as a fidget toy, he was entertained for hours!
This little gripper is amazing! Our little one loves to grip, drool and bite it all over. Well worth the purchase!