WOOD Counting Stones
IMPORTANT: This listing is for PRE-ORDER ONLY , each order is being made to order and will ship out at the end of November, at the very latest. We use tracked shipping in USA and Canada and our delivery times are typically 5-8 business days.
These counting stones are the perfect compliment to our Counting Trays or great on their own. You could also use them as a craft project and paint them or glue little dots on them to represent a number.
It's a tactile experience that encourages play and learning.
Shipping as a gift? Let us know in the checkout comments, include a note you'd like to send and we'll add it to the package.
We also make our own wood butter for treating the wood. Check it out here!
Description & Care
- 10 pieces per set
- Each piece measures approx. 2" round and is a 1/4" thick.
- Non-Toxic - BPA, PVC, phthalates, mercury, cadmium and lead free
- Suitable for 3 years and up
- Colours may slightly differ due to lighting
- All of our maple wood is unique and the grain may differ slightly from the picture.
- Care: Maple wood is a hard, non splintering wood that is also naturally anti-bacterial and chemical free. Do not submerge/soak in water - spot clean only. Do not put in the freezer or expose to major variations in temperature. If you notice a crack or breakage, DO NOT give the item to a child. The wood on your piece will arrive untreated, we recommend treating the wood with a food grade oil like coconut or beeswax.
- Safety: Please read the safety information on your purchased product prior to using our product. Inspect the product before every use and discard at the first sign of damage. Never allow a child to use while sleeping or unsupervised. Contains small parts (the tracing stick), choking hazard.
Shipping & Returns
Our order processing time is between 1 to 3 business days for in stock items and 3-5 days for personalized items. Order processing time is not shipping time. If the order consists of both in stock and personalized items, your order will be shipped after all the items are ready to be shipped.
All orders with a Canada address are shipped by Canada Post. All orders with a US address are shipped by USPS.
Please note that once shipped, Tiny Empire takes no responsibility for delayed or lost items. For international orders duty and import taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Rattles are final sale and not eligible for refund or exchange for hygienic reasons.
We make high quality products that are natural, sustainable and non toxic and we are on a quest to be good to our plant and help conserve this beautiful earth for all of the little babes that are growing up in it.
We don’t believe recyclable is the right answer to packaging, it still has to go somewhere. So we use plastic free, minimal packaging for our pieces. Your product will arrive with a care card and wrapped in compostable overwrap. We ship our products in compostable mailers or a repurposed shipping box. Our goal is less packaging, higher quality products.