Affirmation Moon & Stars
Please note that each kit is made to order. Once ordered, your kit will be shipped out in 3-4 weeks. We do sometimes have a small amount ready made, so you can also send us a message prior to ordering to find out if we have any ready to ship!
Meet our Star and Moon Affirmation Kit. It's a tactile experience for all ages that encourages balance, play, love and kindness - all things we need more of right now.
This design comes from my heart. I'm so grateful to be able to put something out into the universe that will spark self love in your heart and soul. A daily reminder that you are each loved and so worthy of a beautiful life.
The Affirmation Stars are double sided, there are 14 words in total : Creative, Caring, Kind, Strong, Grateful, Blessed, Enough, Helpful, Brave, Powerful, Loved, Brilliant, Protected, Thoughtful.
You can balance the stars on the crescent moon, or stack them on their own - the skies the limit. The piece is designed to look good on display and be played with - we use really high quality, Ontario sourced wood from SMALL wood mills. This is an important note, because there is an extra cost to that endeavour, but I know if you're here and wanting this product, then you're someone that will appreciate that we also make sure we're supporting small with our materials.
With proper care, these are built to be handed down and loved by many.
Know that you're purchasing a product that has a super tiny footprint, is plastic free, is 100% made in Canada and is kind to our planet - even the canvas bag is GOTS certified - which is a process that ensures that the cotton is organic and that each and every person involved in the process of making that cotton was also treated fairly.
Shipping as a gift? Let us know in the checkout comments, include a note you'd like to send and we'll add it to the package.
We also make our own wood butter for treating the wood, but any food grade oil works! Check it out here!
Description & Care
- Handmade in Canada
- Comes with 7 Affirmation Stars, 2 Black Walnut Stars and One Ash Crescent Moon.
- The Affirmation Stars are double sided, there are 14 words in total : Creative, Caring, Kind, Strong, Grateful, Blessed, Enough, Helpful, Brave, Powerful, Loved, Brilliant, Protected, Thoughtful.
- Each affirmation star is made with Canadian Hard White Maple and measures approx. 3.5" x 3.5" and is .5" thick.
- The Black Walnut stars measure 2.25" x 2.25" and are .75" inches thick.
- The Crescent Moon is made with Ash and measures 11" from point to point, it's .75" thick.
- Comes packaged in a GOTS certified canvas bag
- Non-Toxic - BPA, PVC, phthalates, mercury, cadmium and lead free
- Suitable for 3 years and up
- All of our wood is unique and the grain may differ slightly from the picture.
- Care: Maple and Ash wood is a hard, non splintering wood that is also naturally anti-bacterial and chemical free. Do not submerge/soak in water - spot clean only. Do not put in the freezer or expose to major variations in temperature. If you notice a crack or breakage, DO NOT give the item to a child. The wood on your piece will arrive untreated, we recommend treating the wood with a food grade oil like coconut or beeswax.
- Safety: Please read the safety information on your purchased product prior to using our product. Inspect the product before every use and discard at the first sign of damage. Never allow a child to use while sleeping or unsupervised.
Shipping & Returns
All orders with a Canada address are shipped by Canada Post. All orders with a US address are shipped by USPS.
Please note that once shipped, Tiny Empire takes no responsibility for delayed or lost items. For international orders duty and import taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Our teething products and pacifier clips are final sale and not eligible for refund or exchange for hygienic reasons.
We make high quality products that are natural, sustainable and non toxic and we are on a quest to be good to our plant and help conserve this beautiful earth for all of the little babes that are growing up in it.
We don’t believe recyclable is the right answer to packaging, it still has to go somewhere. So we use plastic free, minimal packaging for our pieces. Your product will arrive with a care card and wrapped in compostable overwrap or a reusable canvas bag. We ship our products in compostable mailers or a repurposed shipping box. Our goal is less packaging, higher quality products.