LUNA Silicone Teething Ring - Stone
Meet the Luna Teether. Plastic free, BPA free and non-toxic. A quiet piece that has the look of a rattle, but makes no noise, with simple, contrasting colours. A great option for a child sensitive to sensory details.
The shapes, ridges and contrasting colours encourage hand/eye coordination in addition to providing relief for budding teeth. Toss our Luna teether in the freezer or fridge for extra cooling relief.Description & Care
- 100% food grade silicone beads made specifically for babies
- Handmade in Canada
- Non-Toxic - BPA, PVC, phthalates, mercury, cadmium and lead free
- Safety Tested to comply with Canadian and US toy standards
- Suitable for 3 months and up
- Care: Clean with warm, soapy water and lay flat to dry. Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Safety: Please read the safety information on your purchased product prior to using our product. Inspect the product before every use and discard at the first sign of damage. Never allow a child to use while sleeping or unsupervised. Contains small parts, choking hazard. Beads are secured by concealed knots, do not alter in any way. Due to wear and tear, our products do not come with a warranty. Our teethers are suitable for 3 months and up.
Shipping & Returns
Our order processing time is between 1 to 3 business days for in stock items and 3-5 days for personalized items. Order processing time is not shipping time. If the order consists of both in stock and personalized items, your order will be shipped after all the items are ready to be shipped.
All orders with a Canada address are shipped by Canada Post. All orders with a US address are shipped by USPS.
Please note that once shipped, Tiny Empire takes no responsibility for delayed or lost items. For international orders duty and import taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Teethers are final sale and not eligible for refund or exchange for hygienic reasons.Mama Earth
We make high quality products that are natural, sustainable and non toxic and we are on a quest to be good to our plant and help conserve this beautiful earth for all of the little babes that are growing up in it.
We don’t believe recyclable is the right answer to packaging, it still has to go somewhere. So we use plastic free, minimal packaging for our pieces. Your product will arrive with a care card and wrapped in compostable overwrap. We ship our products in compostable mailers or a repurposed shipping box. Our goal is less packaging, higher quality products.